Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Operate the centralized Trade Finance Operation Activities such as Export transactions and Bank Guarantee.
- First or counter checking of Export documents under documentary credits.
- These roles require both technical and process knowhow knowledge of complex practice and procedure.
- Check Bill schedule of Export of Bills processed and prepare for payment.
- Ensure that all transaction processing is in complied with regulatory, bank policies & procedure and standard with prompt intervention to resolve/ report problem/concern area to operation manager and/or Head of Department.
- Responsible for sales and non-sales section, various guarantees demand and different characteristics in the guarantee scenario.
- Implement objective policies & procedure manual and user manual for Trade Finance operations.
- Ensure the processes are smooth and error freely transacted in Trade Innovative (TI) system.
- Ensure proper check and balance approach for Trade Finance process.10) Prepare regular report and analysis for senior management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer needs through appropriate business analysis and questioning.
- Translate customer information into compelling, fact-based credit submissions.
- Identifying opportunities to meet holistic banking needs of customers.
- At least (2) years of related Trade Finance experience.
- Sectorial and functional knowledge
- Must be receptive to and implements suggestions for improvement.
- Able to work under pressure and capable to solve problem
- Maintain a high level of professionalism together with effective communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Sound and effective interpersonal & communication skill in both Myanmar and English Languages
- Bachelor Degree (Prefer in Business, Management, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Economics) and/or industry specific qualifications