Senior Product and Business Development Specialist
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Reporting to Digital Product Manager (Digital Banking) in executing innovative digital banking products and services.
- Ensure effective implementation of new products / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Collaborate with Business and Technology to achieve targeted project go-live.
- Construct Test Case, Conduct UAT and prepare User Guide.
- Provide operational support for digital banking products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Drive business to optimize profitable growth and achieve business under digital banking segment.
- Establish sales and services protocol for various channels, including frontline and digital channels
- Able to work in the out of office hours if there is system deployment.
- Able to prioritize the multiple tasks in timeline.
- Able to list and create SOP and FAQ on all of the tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in fields of information technology, business, banking and finance or other relevant academic backgrounds.
- Prefer 2-year relevant experience in digital banking related product development in mobile banking/iBanking.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Be a good team player and self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and positive thinking.
- Computer literate and proficiency in English.
- Capability to manage data analysis with tools like Microsoft Excel & Access