Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Conducts analyses of functional business processes and process transformation as per business requirements.
- Fully understanding for end to end lending process and their loan products life cycle such as application process, underwriting process, disbursement and documentation process, credit review process, collection process, termination process)
- Reporting such as MIS reports, CBM reports and Management reports, etc.
- Write and prepare documentation such as manual SOPs, Key control requirements, work flow for branches and work instruction.
- Handle compliance- proactively manage compliance and process for traceability and audibility.
- To provide the loan requirement documents and security documentations based on the new loan products.
- Able to provide idea on new loan products/features/services to different bank users of customers/merchants and corporate companies.
- Review the operation progress of the loan and having new strategic ideas to drive for the customers.
- Design to training plan and coaching the training guidelines.
- Train employees on credit policies and standard operation procedures.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any related field
- Minimum of (5) years experiences in Banking Industry, with at least 3 years in Business Process Improvement & Compliance of Loans Operations
- Familiarity with the relevant financial regulations, Directives from CBM and other legal framework related to the lending business
- Sound and proven knowledge in credit policies and standard operation procedures
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance, good communication and public relation, Customer service mindset and attitude
- Strong problem-solving, managerial and analytical skills; good social and communication skills, coupled with organizational skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strongly able to use MS Office Application and Core Banking System