Section Head, Product Development, Partners & Business Relations
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Assist senior management in executing innovative banking products, aiming to achieve the business goals and improve customer experience.
- Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new products / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Work closely with Business Leaders to implement customer journey with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new product, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve target KPI.
- Responsible for leading the Team with significant impact on achievement of team, KPIs, with some influence on defining department business strategies
- Negotiate and convince others outside the Bank with similar objectives and perspectives to accept complete plans and proposals
- Required to modify and occasionally improve, existing methods and approaches within own scope, but occasionally affects other areas
- Manage and lead team through expertise in most/all areas within a function
- Require to modify existing methods and approaches within own scope/role
- Execute other duties and projects as are reasonably required of your job, in order to maintain, promote, develop and expand the bank and its interests
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in fields of business, banking and finance or other relevant academic backgrounds.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in product development of banking/payment/Fintech
- Professional attitude and appearance, good communication skills
- Good command of English Language (Writing + Speaking)
- Team player with high cooperation attitude and proactive and able to work under pressure