Section Head, Digital Banking
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Define, develop, deliver and monitor performance of new digital banking products and services and to improve existing products and services to achieve SHWE Bank’s Digital Banking Strategy.
- Lead in executing innovative digital banking products, aiming to achieve the business goals and improve customer experience.
- Perform overall management of Mobile and Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, Merchant and Agent Business Development including daily operations.
- Work closely with Head of Digital Banking to implement digital banking roadmap, product and business Requirement with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to achieve target KPI and business growth.
- Devise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in fields of banking and finance, information technology, business management or other relevant academic backgrounds.
- At least 5+ years relevant management experience in financial sector, preferably in area of digital banking related product development in banking/payment/Fintech.
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and able to lead a team.
- Be a good team player and self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and proficiency in English.