Merchant and Agent Business Manager
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Develop and manage the strategic roadmap for Merchant and Agent Business Development.
- Project Management and chair new product launch and create campaigns, promotions, Loyalty programs, advertisements, road-shows and manage the budget.
- Review and provide feedback on product competitiveness.
- Devise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Monitor effectiveness of delivery channels, marketing and promotion programs.
- Overall management of assigned channels including analysis, performance, profitability and compliance. Present results and data analytics for assigned channels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for leading a Single Team and defining short-term tactical plans of the team/department.
- Frequently influence others outside the organization with similar objectives to accept new concepts or processes
- Required to modify existing methods and approaches within own scope/role responsibilities without the benefit of existing procedures, but occasionally affects others area
- Manage and lead single team with deep knowledge of a single area within a function/ broad knowledge of multiple areas within a function
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in fields of sales and marketing, business management or other relevant academic backgrounds.
- At least 3+ years relevant experience in sales, marketing and channel management, preferably in area of digital banking/Wallet/Fintech.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and able to lead a team.
- Be a good team player and self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and proficiency in English.