Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Provides HR policy, guidance and interpretation when appropriate upon consultation with respective COEs.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues together with people managers by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigation through coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions
- Maintains engagement with people managers on daily management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR COEs and/or other third parties to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to people managers to ensure the business objectives are met
- Provides guidance and input on respective department/section restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training/coaching needs for both people managers and employees by participating in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success and follows up to ensure career development/training objectives are met.
- Manages and leads team with deep knowledge of a single area within a function/ broad knowledge of multiple areas within a function
- Execute other duties and projects as are reasonably required and as assigned by management, in order to maintain, promote, develop and expand the bank and its interests
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferred certificates/diplomas in HR, Business or Management preferred).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues (experience working in financial section would be considered as preference.)
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and labour laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and time management skills in meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and any HR software.