Assistant Relationship Manager
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Responsible in selling products and providing the financial services to the Clients
- Responsible for number of key corporate accounts and identify, originate, develop and maintain relationships with corporate Clients
- Ensuring existing clients are satisfied through after-sales care, as well as gaining and using feedback
- Acquire and establish new relationship with potential Clients.
- Analyse the customer’s needs, and organization status to develop the financial solution proposition and recommend compatible banking service options for Clients.
- Researching banking trends and providing advice about client strategy or new sales opportunities
- Follow up and resolve client inquires / problems/ needs through interaction with clients and internal departments in a timely and professional manner
- Acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate
- Giving presentations to clients about existing and latest products or services
- Provide value added services and cross-selling to existing and new clients
- Attend relevant internal and external corporate meetings, seminars and networking events, etc.,
- Engage in clients’ meeting and provide feedbacks on Bank products and services
- Supports the manager in leading a team
- Occasionally influence others outside the organization with similar objectives to accept new concepts or processes
- Required to modify existing methods and approaches within own scope the benefit of existing procedures
- Apply broad knowledge of a single professional discipline achieved through moderate working experience, assist manager/ senior manager
- Execute other duties and projects as are reasonably required of your job, in order to maintain, promote, develop and expand the bank and its interests
- Bachelor/ Master Degree holder in any specialization Business Management, Banking, Finance, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales Field (Preferred Banking & Financial Service company experiences)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills in both English & Myanmar Languages
- The ability to communicate confidently – both through speaking and writing – with colleagues and clients from all levels of an organization
- The ability to research and keep on top of developments in the industry.
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills, flexible, hardworking with high patience and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Able to work under pressure and travel when necessary