Assistant Manager, Underwriting
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Completing thorough, in-depth analysis of credit requests for both new and existing customers consisting of financial and operational analysis and Credit Committee Meeting.
- Monitoring outstanding exposure (portfolio management) including regular review of the clients’ financial statements (monthly/quarterly) and timely report any deviations or trends that could impact expected results, identify causes and gaps.
- Conducting quarterly/semi-annual covenant compliance tests and keeping track of covenant requirements.
- Provide quantitative support for credit reporting, marketing, lending and product development as required.
- Provide detailed analysis in case of default; recommending restructuring or exit strategy at non-performing loan credit committee.
- Perform other credit and risk related tasks as assigned on ad-hoc basis.
- Supports the manager in leading a team.
- Occasionally influence others outside the organization with similar objectives to accept new concepts or processes
- Required to modify existing methods and approaches within own scope responsibilities without the benefit of existing procedures
- Apply broad knowledge of a single professional discipline achieved through moderated working experience.
- Minimum 4 years of banking experience in Credit field and must have basic financial knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree and any other related diploma.
- Proficient in Computer literacy; MS Office, MS Outlook and Advance MS Excel.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills