Assistant Manager, Accounting and Reporting (Loan Operations)
Location: Region – Yangon, Township – Kyauttada
Employment Type – Full Time
- Monitor the daily report for CBM and Management report.
- Check the daily, monthly and quarterly report to control the customer’s payment default.
- Review internal systems of record.
- Understand the credit (Loan) product feature.
- Supports the manager in leading a team.
- Occasionally influence others outside the organization with similar objectives to accept new concepts or processes
- Required to modify existing methods and approaches within own scope responsibilities without the benefit of existing procedures
- Apply broad knowledge of a single professional discipline achieved through moderated working experience.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in fields of Banking, Finance & Accounting or other relevant academic background.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in Credit field.
- Proven work experience as loans or credit function.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and able to lead a team.
- Be a good team player and self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Good communication and problem-solving skill.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook).